Are you a writer with expertise in environmental issues and tips? We invite you to submit a guest post for us!
We are looking for guest posts that are related to our topic niche and must be provided from an authority source. In fact, we strongly encourage non-profit environmentalists to submit their articles to us.
- All articles must have a 100 score on Grammarly premium.
- Please include the subject preferred title to the post.
- All articles must be a minimum of 500 words per article.
- All content must strictly be about the global environment. If you are unsure about our topics, feel free to send us an email before you submit your post.
- All posts submitted must keep the SEO target keywords.
- Please include a minimum of one suggested image of at least 670 pixels.
- Articles must be original and unique – we publish content that is strictly original as we double-check all submissions for any plagiarism and content published elsewhere. Any content that does not pass Copyscape will be rejected and you will not be allowed to submit new articles.
- Please browse through our site for related topics. We will only accept creative content that we haven’t already covered.
- All articles must also provide the necessary links to sources to avoid any issues with copyrights and plagiarism.
Please note: We want all submissions to be fresh, new and appealing to our readers. If you have any questions and inquiries, please send us an email and let us know.
All guest post must not be posted to promote your business but rather bring awareness to the many environmental issues we have today. We do not allow any backlinks within the body of the post. However, we will include an author bio where you can include your external link and brief details.